Update for all 360Works Plugins
ATLANTA - 360Works, a leading FileMaker product developer and innovator, today announced an update affecting all of their FileMaker plug-ins. This bug fix release is recommended for all users.
You can download updates to all of our products at http://360works.com/products/
Here is a list of what is fixed in this release, as well as recent updates:
- Issue was resolved that was only allowing one plugin at a time to load on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Logging is now consolidated to a single log file for all 360Works plug-ins. This should make it easier to report issues to 360Works, and will also significantly reduce the amount of disk space used when running multiple 360Works plugins on FileMaker Server.
- Fixed out of memory error when uploading very large files. SafetyNet has hit a usage milestone, and is now backing up more than 1 terabyte per month! If you are not currently doing off-site backups of FileMaker Server, getting set up only takes about 10 minutes at http://360works.com/safetynet/
- Fixed a bug reading FileMaker XML clipboard data on Windows
- Now includes the latest version of Groovy (1.76)
- Security improvement - SQL statements are no longer written to ScriptMaster log file
- Scribe can now write images stored in container fields or SuperContainer into PDF forms
- Scribe can now extract text from Outlook .msg files
- Fixed bug when reading .xlsx documents from a network URL
- Fixed a bug where documents read from a network URL were being cached instead of reloaded
- Better, more user-friendly error reporting
- Now supports tabs when extracting text, no longer double-spaces new paragraphs
- Fixed a problem reading .xlsx documents in Mac OS X 10.6.5 and later
- Numerous other bug fixes
- Now compatible with any Tomcat-managed security settings, allowing any sort of authentication such as NTLM, Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
- Fixed a bug where everything except for the file icon disappeared when reloading 360Works Email
- Better support for messages containing both inline and non-inline attachments 360Works FTPeek
- Changed encoding setting for issuing FTP commands; should work with a broader set of FTP servers now 360Works WebAssistant
- Added function to get a list of the HTTP headers from the last request You can download updates to all of our products at http://360works.com/products/
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for more than a decade. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom FileMaker database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.
—The 360Works Staff