A new version of SuperContainer 2.861 has been released that includes a fix to issues that were introduced in version 2.86, released last week. Version 2.86 included support for FileMaker 12. Together, the updates include the following fixes and features:
- Fixed issue introduced in 2.86, that would default the registration to "Demo mode"
- Fixed issue introduced in 2.86 that prevented from uploading when SuperContainer was deployed with FMS WPE 11 on Windows
- FileMaker 12 compatibility release
- Added optional filename parameter for SCCopy and SCMove
- Plugin functions now support full SuperContainer URLs instead of only the partial folder path
- Plugin correctly unzips directories/bundles which were auto-zipped on upload
- Fixed SCScanDirectory returning empty list when path does not exist