MirrorSync 2.109 (6/4/2014)
- Fixed a bug where conflict resolver could not merge fields if there were any container fields in the sync
- MirrorSync home page now shows whether a newer version of MirrorSync is available
- Download links did not work when using SSL; this is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug when using MirrorSync managed keys that the wrong foreign keys could get written during field-level conflict merging
- AuditLog text file was mis-matching some fields with their values; this is fixed. Did not affect the actual sync, just the audit log.
- Fixed some cases where the cancel / abort button didn't work during a long sync
- Fixed a case where containers were not synced from client to server when connecting via a separate IP address