MirrorSync 2.110 (7/15/2014)
- New feature allows syncing with a separate mobile file that is pre-populated with record data matching the server (previous version required offline file to be empty, if it was not a copy of the server file). This only works when using UUIDs.
- New feature allows de-duping to happen during sync, by customizing the 'MirrorSync customization' script. See advanced docs for more details.
- MirrorSync log file now includes more detail on how long it took to read and write from each database, to help find performance bottlenecks
- Better handling of invalid numeric data, such as bad ASCII characters. Now passes through as text instead of trying to convert to number.
- Fixed a problem that could occur in rare cases during initial sync if primary keys start with a space.
- Fixed a problem where MirrorSync complained that fields were missing, if there were special characters like periods in the filename
- Fixed a problem that could occur when using custom record filtering to return a single record, if that single record was different for different syncing users
- Fixed a problem that could cause the wrong foreign key to be written when resolving a conflict