360Works is pleased to announce a new version of its 360Works SuperContainer!
New in this version:
Version 1.85 (2/6/2008)
- Server: Better cross-platform support for displaying correctly sized images when SuperContainer cannot create a thumbnail.
- Plugin: Improvements to speed and stability when downloading files from SuperContainer to the local machine via the plugin.
- Plugin: Downloading PDF files from a server which is using OS X Core Imaging displays an image if max width or height is specified (this means you can now view PDF thumbnails in portals).
Version 1.841 (2/6/2008)
- Changes to Mac-only image resizer with OS X Core Imaging - continues to use this, even if one image does not work
Version 1.84 (2/5/2008)
- Fixes to how file paths are converted between the FileMaker path format (includes volume name) and OS X format (does not include volume name)
- Fix bug when uploading large number of files with SCSetContainer - previously froze up after about 300 uploads.
Version 1.83 (2/4/2008)
- Better handling of gigantic file sizes; now returns original unresized file to browser without running out of memory
Version 1.82 (1/29/2008)
- Now embeds a max-width css attribute into the img tag, even if it cannot resize the image. This means that it will display correctly in your browser / web viewer, although you are downloading the full size image and then it is being shrunk down in the browser.
- Fixed a problem where SCGetContainer plugin function could return this error: "Can't start the AWT because Java was started on the first thread"
- Fixed some memory leaks in the companion plugin; could cause excessive memory useage when used thousands of times.
- Better error reporting
You can download the latest release files from http://www.360works.com/supercontainer/