Webinar Invitation: 360Works Zulu 2 - Publish Read/Write Calendars from FileMaker with Ease
Publishing read/write calendars with Zulu is easy, and new features in Zulu 2 allow you to publish calendars from FileMaker to Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android computers and devices.
Zulu 2 improves performance and reliability of existing features of publishing FileMaker data directly to built in calendars on Mac OS X and iOS, and syncing to Google Calendar. Google Calendar sync functionality has been expanded to allow syncing to existing Google calendars.
New in this update to Zulu is the ability to sync calendars to Exchange/Office 365 calendars. As with Google calendars, FileMaker data can be synced to existing Exchange/Office 365 calendars.
On Tuesday, August 18th, 1pm EDT Will Slaughter of 360Works will demonstrate how 360Works Zulu can help you publish calendars from FileMaker to Mac, Windows, iOS, Android computers and devices.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to integrate Zulu into your solution
- Publishing FileMaker data as a read/write calendar
- Setting up calendar sync with Google Calendar
- Setting up calendar sync with Exchange/Office 365
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in publishing FileMaker data to calendar apps users already use
- Anyone managing calendars in FileMaker and interested in better ways to provide users access to the calendar data
- FileMaker consultants who develop these type of solutions for their clients
About the Sponsor:
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.
360Works Presents: Zulu 2 - Publish Read/Write Calendars from FileMaker with Ease
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT (PDT 10:00 am - 11:00 pm | GMT 17:00 - 18:00)
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Space is limited.
Click here to reserve your Webinar seat now.