All 360Works Plug-ins Tested for FileMaker 15
FileMaker 15 is here, and we are ready for this exciting update. At 360Works, we strive to provide the best possible service and support to our customers and to always keep our products compatible and flexible.
Testing our products with FileMaker 15 has been completed with each current version available on our online store. We are happy to report that we do not need to release any new versions of our products, as the current versions you already have will continue to work.
Install plug-ins with ease using the Install Plugin File script step in all environments. For legacy systems, auto-update is supported as well. Find out more at 360works.com/autoupdate.
Compatible with the Entire FileMaker Platform
360Works plug-ins are compatible with all available plug-in deployment options:
- FileMaker Pro
- FileMaker Server: scheduled scripts
- FileMaker Server: perform script on server WebDirect
- Custom and PHP Web Publishing
We are delighted with the continued development and innovation of the FileMaker platform and in the FileMaker community. We are proud to be a partner and trusted resource in the FileMaker ecosystem.
If you have any questions about this update, or any of our products, check our website at 360works.com, or let us know at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
"We use 360Works plug-ins with our clients without hesitation. They're easy to implement, and work dependably, and KEEP working dependably. Their excellent support is just the icing on the cake."
—Scott Love, Soliant Consulting
If you do not have the current of version of a product, you can download it from any of the page links below. Current products and versions:
- AdminAnywhere, Current Version: 1.55 Lightweight mobile FileMaker administration
- Charts, Current Version: 1.74 Quick and easy charts and graphs
- CloudMail, Current Version: 2.03 Send email marketing and email blasts and track results in FileMaker using the Cloud
- DocuBin, Current Version: 1.0057 Document and digital asset management
- Email Plug-in, Current Version: 2.17 Send and receive HTML or plain text email with SMTP, POP, and IMAP from FileMaker
- FTPeek, Current Version: 1.67 Upload, download, and manipulate remote files on an FTP server from FileMaker
- JDBC Plug-in, Current Version: 1.86 Execution of arbitrary SQL statements on one or more JDBC databases
- MirrorSync, Current Version: 2.6 Sync FileMaker Server with FileMaker Pro/Go and SQL data sources, take your data anywhere with slow or non-existent network connection
- Plastic, Current Version: 2.33 Credit card processing from FileMaker
- RemoteScripter, Current Version: 1.82 Remotely trigger FileMaker scripts on another computer
- SafetyNet, Current Version: 1.42 FileMaker Server offsite backup
- Scribe, Current Version 2.15 Document automation in FileMaker
- ScriptMaster, Current Version 4.42 Free, general-purpose plugin including file manipulation, URL and network utilities, shell scripting, encryption, and much more
- SuperContainer, Current Version 2.93 Upload, view, and download files to and from any FileMaker database
- Web Assistant, Current Version 1.6 Submit online forms, access any internet resource from FileMaker, and get the contents of any URL as text or as a container
- Web Services Manager, Current Version 1.63 Publishes your FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services, integrate FileMaker with virtually any other system
- Zulu, Current Version 2.1 Turns any FileMaker Server into a shared calendar server, sync FileMaker to iOS, OS X, Google Calendar, and Exchange/Office 365 calendars
If you find a couple of these products to be helpful, you may want to look into the 360Works Portfolio Bundle
, where you can obtain the entire suite of plug-ins and add-ons with a savings of 75% off of the full price!