360Works at DevCon 2016
Going to DevCon? See You There!
At 360Works, we are gearing up for the 2016 FileMaker Developer Conference! Swing by our booth to check out what's new in our product suite, as well as exclusive releases.
Want to get ahead of the pack? We have included a list of all current 360Works products at the bottom of this email. Feel free to review and see what works for you!
New This Year: Free MirrorSync Setup Service
Heard about MirrorSync and just haven't found the time to get it set up? At DevCon, we are taking care of the setup up for you! That's right: A service which we typically provide at our hourly consulting rate, we are providing to you, completely free at the 360Works booth during DevCon 2016 (see limitations below).
Once one of our certified developers sets up MirrorSync for you, the synching possibilities will be endless. You can even use it to sync your data while on the go at DevCon. If you need more people to start synching with a particular database, adding additional configurations and devices is a cinch!
360Works Session at DevCon
Finally, if you would like to learn more about the robust improvements and capabilities added in the newest version of MirrorSync, be sure to check out our in-depth vendor session on Wednesday, July 20 at 3:45 p.m. Pacific Time in Nolita 1, where Jesse will show you how to sync your data in ways you never thought possible. Come learn how to do the unSYNCable with 360Works MirrorSync!
|MirrorSync||Easy to use synchronization tool that links FileMaker Server to FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, MySQL, Oracle and more|
|Zulu||Sync your events across devices, calendars, and more|
|CloudMail||Send and track email marketing campaigns|
|DocuBin||Cross-platform tool for document and digital asset management|
|SuperContainer||The ultimate document storage tool for FileMaker|
|Plastic||Payment processing plug-in, now featuring: payment tokenization, subscriptions, ACH, and much more in Plastic 2.|
|Scribe||Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files|
|ScriptMaster Advanced||Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins|
|Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker|
|FTPeek||FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database|
|Web Services Manager||Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services|
|RemoteScripter||Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP|
|WebAssistant||Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms|
|JDBC||SQL access with JDBC Compatibility|
|Charts||Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker|
|AdminAnywhere||Administer FileMaker Server from a browser or smartphone|
|Portfolio Bundle||All of our products for one low price!|
*Please note the following requirements for participation in the free set up:
Requirements and Guidelines
- Before the appointment, you must download and install MirrorSync on your FileMaker Server, or some other server on the same LAN as FileMaker Server. You do NOT need to purchase anything; you can use the free MirrorSync version with support for a single client device. For best performance, install MirrorSync on an SSD drive.
- MirrorSync must be accessible from outside your LAN. Test this by going to the MirrorSync launch page from outside the LAN (i.e. http://yourserveraddress/MirrorSync), opening up the MirrorSync admin utility, and setting your free or paid license key.
- XML Web Publishing and xDBC must both be enabled on FileMaker Server
- Every table that you want to sync must have a primary key field (either serial numbers or UUIDs), a modification timestamp, and a creation timestamp
- If you have a multi-file solution, make sure that there is one ?main? file that has external table occurrences for all of the tables that need to be synced.
Limitations for Free Setup
- This is for a client to server sync setup (i.e. an iPad, iPhone, or laptop running FileMaker Pro). Server-to-server syncs can be configured outside of DevCon at our standard hourly rate.
- There is a limit of 15 tables for the free setup process. For larger solutions, contact us for a price quote for configuration.
- For files larger than 500 megabytes, we can do the configuration at the booth, but we may not be able to download an offline copy to test the sync.
- IMPORTANT: If you are using serial number primary keys, and those serial numbers are visible to users (i.e. invoice numbers, work orders, P.O. numbers, etc.), contact us before DevCon so we can provide instructions to modify your database. We cannot make these modifications at the booth.
- The configuration will sync all records for all users. Selectively syncing certain records for each user can be configured after DevCon is finished, at our standard hourly rate.
- There is no guarantee that we will be able to configure every solution within the appointment time. In this case, we can continue the work after DevCon, but additional work will be billed at our standard hourly rate.