DevCon, MirrorSync 3, and More!
It's Almost Time for DevCon
It's almost time for the 2016 FileMaker Developer Conference and here at 360Works we have some really cool things in the works we are excited to show you! Don't forget to sign up for your free MirrorSync Setup at our DevCon booth, only a few days remain to reserve a time slot (see requirements below).
One of the biggest projects we have in the works is the latest and greatest version of MirrorSync. We are proud to announce the release of MirrorSync 3 will be at DevCon 2016! MirrorSync 3 will bring speed and sync functionality you never thought possible. You can learn more by stopping by our booth at DevCon and attending Jesse's session on Wednesday at 3:45 p.m. in Nolita 1 entitled "Do the UnSYNCable"
All of the Tools You Need
If you need more than sync tools, there are a plethora of products available to you in the 360Works suite. During DevCon, we will have product guides available with a notes section, so you can keep track of products you are interested in and get some answers to your questions.
If you would like to get started on picking out some products you may want to chat with us about, here is a list with links to all of our tools:
|MirrorSync||Easy to use synchronization tool that links FileMaker Server to FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, MySQL, Oracle and more|
|Zulu||Sync your events across devices, calendars, and more|
|CloudMail||Send and track email marketing campaigns|
|DocuBin||Cross-platform tool for document and digital asset management|
|SuperContainer||The ultimate document storage tool for FileMaker|
|Plastic||Payment processing plug-in, now featuring: payment tokenization, subscriptions, ACH, and much more in Plastic 2.|
|Scribe||Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files|
|ScriptMaster Advanced||Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins|
|Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker|
|FTPeek||FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database|
|Web Services Manager||Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services|
|RemoteScripter||Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP|
|WebAssistant||Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms|
|JDBC||SQL access with JDBC Compatibility|
|Charts||Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker|
|AdminAnywhere||Administer FileMaker Server from a browser or smartphone|
|Portfolio Bundle||All of our products for one low price!|
*Please note the following requirements for participation in the free set up:
Requirements and Guidelines
- Before the appointment, you must download and install MirrorSync on your FileMaker Server, or some other server on the same LAN as FileMaker Server. You do NOT need to purchase anything; you can use the free MirrorSync version with support for a single client device. For best performance, install MirrorSync on an SSD drive.
- MirrorSync must be accessible from outside your LAN. Test this by going to the MirrorSync launch page from outside the LAN (i.e. http://yourserveraddress/MirrorSync), opening up the MirrorSync admin utility, and setting your free or paid license key.
- XML Web Publishing and xDBC must both be enabled on FileMaker Server
- Every table that you want to sync must have a primary key field (either serial numbers or UUIDs), a modification timestamp, and a creation timestamp
- If you have a multi-file solution, make sure that there is one ?main? file that has external table occurrences for all of the tables that need to be synced.
Limitations for Free Setup
- This is for a client to server sync setup (i.e. an iPad, iPhone, or laptop running FileMaker Pro). Server-to-server syncs can be configured outside of DevCon at our standard hourly rate.
- There is a limit of 15 tables for the free setup process. For larger solutions, contact us for a price quote for configuration.
- For files larger than 500 megabytes, we can do the configuration at the booth, but we may not be able to download an offline copy to test the sync.
- IMPORTANT: If you are using serial number primary keys, and those serial numbers are visible to users (i.e. invoice numbers, work orders, P.O. numbers, etc.), contact us before DevCon so we can provide instructions to modify your database. We cannot make these modifications at the booth.
- The configuration will sync all records for all users. Selectively syncing certain records for each user can be configured after DevCon is finished, at our standard hourly rate.
- There is no guarantee that we will be able to configure every solution within the appointment time. In this case, we can continue the work after DevCon, but additional work will be billed at our standard hourly rate.